I don't know about the rest of the world,
but I am very sleep deprived from watching
2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
Michael Phelps and his Pursuit of Gold
has brought back many memories of when I was in Junior High.
That was the summer Mark Spitz won his 7 Gold Medals
and my friend Sandy had his poster in her bedroom!
Many of you are too young to remember this hunk,
but here he is for your pleasure!
(This poster was right up there with one of Bobby Sherman!)

2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
Michael Phelps and his Pursuit of Gold
has brought back many memories of when I was in Junior High.
That was the summer Mark Spitz won his 7 Gold Medals
and my friend Sandy had his poster in her bedroom!
Many of you are too young to remember this hunk,
but here he is for your pleasure!
(This poster was right up there with one of Bobby Sherman!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment