When the temperatures start to drop,
and the air is crisp,
and the leaves start to change,
you will find me at game after game after game.
I love being outside enjoying my children playing sports.
Last week we had 6 games --
two for each child that is still at home.
(And one BYU home game.)
Brad in Football
Brad is kind of small compared to the other lineman.
and the air is crisp,
and the leaves start to change,
you will find me at game after game after game.
I love being outside enjoying my children playing sports.
Last week we had 6 games --
two for each child that is still at home.
(And one BYU home game.)
Brad in Football
Brad is kind of small compared to the other lineman.
Gwen loves to play goalie
I posted this picture because it has Brad, the footballand my favorite referee!





0 comments:
Post a Comment