Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Healing Spell

I just finished reading "The Healing Spell"
by Kimberley Griffiths Little!
Kim was my roommate at BYU and
now lives with her family in New Mexico.
This is her 4th book and I think it is her best so far!Kim had a book signing here in Salt Lake nearly 2 weeks ago
and I took Gwen and her friend Maddie.
For those of you who have daughters age 11 or above
this is a great book about love, life and forgiveness.
(Boys would enjoy it too!)




2 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

I am looking for a good book to read with my girls. thanks for suggestion!

Kimberley Griffiths Little said...

Thanks so much, Lori! And for all those girls and moms out there reading the book, get together with your friends, have a party and get my Mother/Daughter Book Club Guide. It's got some games, discussion questions and refreshments that go with the book.

Here is a link: http://www.kimberleygriffithslittle.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/The-Healing-Spell-Mother-Daughter-Book-Club-Guide.pdf

Enjoy!