Wednesday, October 6, 2010

JAMAICA ! ! !

We received our first email from Jamaica from Elder Brockbank.
He is so excited to be there.
Brandon spent the weekend at the mission home
listening to General Conference.
This is what he had to say:
"I love everyone and I hope you are all being your best selves
and applying the principles from conference."
Brandon is serving in the city of Junction
which is in St. Elizabeth Parish
(like a state or a county - there are 14 in Jamaica)If you want to get his emails each week just let me know.

2 comments:

Alison said...

AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for posting the pics!

youreprettytoo said...

What a good son to take pictures exactly where his mom told him to. Finn would be the same way. I'm glad I have you to learn how to be such a wonderful mom to boys from.