Missionaries of the Jamaica Kingston MissionDecember 2010
Last week an elder in Brandon's mission was shot and killed.
Elder Jermaine Walker died last Monday.
We appreciate all the love and concern
we have felt this week for Brandon
and the other missionaries serving in Jamaica.
Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
A Memorial Service was held on Monday January 24th
and the family will hold a private funeral.


4 comments:
I will pray for his safety!
I was sure sorry to hear about this and wondered if it was Brandon's mission. Such a difficult thing. Glad they have each other to get through as a mission. It brings it all close to home. I'm grateful Brandon is okay and pray that they will all be blessed.
Do you have a link to Wendy's blog on your blog?
randywilles-wendy.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness that is terrible news. :( So sorry to hear about this Lori. I'm glad your son is alright. So so sad for Elder Walker.
Post a Comment