Sunday, May 1, 2011

April and Easter

April has been a busy month.
The Brockbanks have been involved
in lots of varied activities.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love pictures!
So since a picture is worth a thousand words,
I saved you a lot of reading!
It was very strange to only have 3 children at our
Annual Easter Egg Hunt!
Elder Brockbank celebrated Easter with a special activity
about the Savior's Last Week.Brandon is also enjoying himself in Nassau, Bahamas!
Bradley celebrated his Birthday
(with Trifle of course!)Brad shares an April Birthday with his cousin Rachel.Gwen's Debate Team won all of their debates
at the Murray District Competition
and Gwen was ranked #1.Blake's Team won the Language Bowl at BYU.
Blake and the Girls!Blake and more Girls!
Speaking of Girls . . .
Bryan has a wonderful girlfriend, Sarah.
Ben and Alyse got to meet
Glen Beck and shake his hand.
Alyse & Ben celebrated their 1 year Anniversary!
It has been a great month.

2 comments:

Ben and Alyse said...

April looked fun in Utah. I'm jealous of all the things we're missing! Miss you guys like crazy.

Alison said...

Congrats to all the exciting news...gwen is doing awesome at debate...I'm sure having 5 older brothers helped prepare her for that! Love your family!