Many many many many years ago,
this is what Harold looked like.
He was a clean shaven high school senior.
After his mission in April 1980,
Harold grew his mustache.
For 33 years it has adorned his face!
Sometimes it was joined by a full beard.
(When Harold started on facebook,
I made this his profile picture
and he doesn't know how to get rid of it!)
For the past several years,
Harold's facial hair has looked like this.
But today it ALL came off!
I don't think we will see his beard or mustache
for at least 5 years
for at least 5 years
since Harold has a new title -- Bishop!
Although I hardly recognize him
and it feels like I am kissing a stranger --
I love Harold even if he is clean shaven!





9 comments:
don't hardly recognize him. He'll be a great bishop and you will be a great support. Lucky 12th ward.
How wonderful!! Congratulations!! He will make a great bishop!! I like the new shave. :) Looking good Harold!!
I mean Bishop! :)
wow exciting!
He looks awesome! Maybe it's the Bishop glow...maybe it's the clean shaven! So does this mean you get released from YW President?
We are lucky! He does look a lot different!
Oh my goodness!!!!! firstly, I dont even recognize him! Second, wow!! Congrats on the new calling!! I'm gonna have to make a stop by the 12th ward!! :)
Oh how fun! My mom told me about your family news and I had to pop over to see for myself. Congrats on the calling and the clean shaven face. Just pay attention to who you're kissing these days.
Hugs, Mandy
Wow! My mom said I had to check it out, and that I wouldn't recognize him... but I had no idea. She is right! I would have passed him on the street and not known who he was. It looks great.
Post a Comment