Sunday, July 21, 2013

Gwen's Blog

As many of you already know
Gwen has been diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia.
She has decided to start a blog about her journey.
You can check it out at
This is a private blog -- 
so please let me know if you want to be invited to join.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

lori I'd love to be able to read it! lisalwestern@gmail.com

Unknown said...

We would like to read Gwen's blog. Ford1888@gmail.com

SCHWENDIMAN FAMILY said...

W would love to read it.... schwendimanj@gmail.com

McCall said...

Me too please. mccall.lewis@gmail.com

kimblyj said...

Lori,
I'm so sorry to hear about Gwen's illness. I'd love to read her blog, and let us know if we can do anything for you guys.

-Kimmi Jerman

Lori said...

Watch for an email with your invitation to Gwen's Blog.

amberjill said...

Can we get an invite?

Unknown said...

I would love to follow Gwen's blog!
lorikae@gmail.com

Susan Urry said...

I would love to follow Gwen's blog.

Laura said...

add me to the blog please!

Unknown said...

I would certainly like to be able to read your blog. I also want to tell you that Aplastic Anemia can be helped. My wife was diagnosed with AA in 2009. She was alright at first, then her counts started dropping fast. When her platelet counts hit the low 50s we decided to talk to a doctor my parents recommended. He took a different approach than what is common. He put her on his special formula of minerals and vitamins, nothing strange, just basic building blocks for the body (I was seriously skeptical at first, but we had nothing to lose). He has put it together with all of the balancing cofactors to make the minerals as effective as they can be. To make a long story short, her counts have been steadily improving since. Her last blood test showed her platelets at 93! If you want more information, my e-mail is 35dbantique@gmail.com. I would really like to follow the blog to see how you are doing,
God bless,
Travis Julius