Sunday, May 11, 2008

David Archuleta Day!!!

Our Family has never really been American Idol Fans
until our neighbor David Archuleta became a contestant.
Since January we have been addicted watching every show
and voting each week for David.
When David made the Top 3, he came back to Murray
on Friday which was David Archuleta Day!
Gwen and I joined in the fun at Murray High School.
Brandon was playing with Murray's Pep Band.
The Crowd at Murray High School
made up of mostly Girls and their Moms!

David and his Mom Lupe in the Parade around the Track

(Not a good week for my camera -- the battery died
and I had to take pictures with Brandon's phone!)
Brandon with the MHS Pep Band
Gwen wore her David Archuleta Shirt!
Here is Gwen in our Beautiful Blooming Tree!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that is so cool! I'm not a huge fan of the show but I think it's awesome that he made it so far! We had a blast in Disneyland by the way, thanks!!