By the end of this year
All of the Schools I attended will have been
Torn Down and Rebuilt.
It started with East High eleven years ago,
then Bonneville Elementary
and now Clayton Jr. High.
I have been a little emotional since
Clayton is where Harold and I met in 7th Grade.
We decided that we had better go and take
some pictures before Clayton was gone!
Torn Down and Rebuilt.
It started with East High eleven years ago,
then Bonneville Elementary
and now Clayton Jr. High.
I have been a little emotional since
Clayton is where Harold and I met in 7th Grade.
We decided that we had better go and take
some pictures before Clayton was gone!











2 comments:
That is so neat you guys have been together for so long. Good for you!
Those pants of Harold's are too special. How fun to have pictures from junior high together.
Post a Comment