Her permanent teeth came in at all different angles.
To help straighten out this situation
Gwen got braces at a very early age ~ only 8!
Yesterday those braces came off
and I wanted to share her beautiful new smile!
To help straighten out this situation
Gwen got braces at a very early age ~ only 8!
Yesterday those braces came off
and I wanted to share her beautiful new smile!






4 comments:
Gwen looks great! I have a favor to ask you Lori. Next time you go to Sam's club, would you buy me 2 bottles of imitation vanilla extract. Thanks. Let me know when you have it or take it to Amber and I'll get you the money. It is the best deal at Sam's and we use a lot.
Gwen looks so beautiful, and so grown up! I bet she is so happy to be free of braces! Congrats Gwen!
She's a mini you. Her teeth look great and she's so beautiful
Gwen looks great! Congratulations! May the force be with her so she never has to get them on again. (I had them twice because literally I had retarded teeth...but that's a whole another story!)
Post a Comment