Sunday, July 20, 2008

Neighborhood Patriotic Breakfast

Each year in July our Neighborhood has a Patriotic Breakfast.
It is sponsored by the Ward, but the entire Neighborhood comes!
One of the traditions is to have a Children's Parade
where the kids decorate their bikes, scooters and even strollers.


Blake was part of the Color Guard for the Flag Ceremony.
Brandon just came for the food!

4 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

well that makes two of us who came for the food! It was good. Also I need to get copies of any pictures you may have taken of my kids. I brought my camera, but in true Kari form- it didn't have any battery left!

Lori said...

I emailed them to you tonight. If you didn't get the pictures, let me know.

Melanie said...

What a fun activity! Your daughter looks so cute with her braces off!!! What fun!!!
I have been wondering how you are doing! Let me know!
I bonked my head doing a zipline at the treehouse in Oregon. It was SO fun and although the bump was SO ugly, it didn't hurt.
You should take your family to the treehouse. We loved it!

Alison said...

It was great reading up on your blog. I love seeing pics of the family. Can't believe Elder brockbank is going to be home in less than three months...at least that means we'll get to see you then! Call us when you're up for game night or maybe we'll just have to invite ourselves over ! ;-)