Several weeks ago, my friend Tonya tagged me. The tag was to "Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours." So here goes:
1. I don't do tags very well -- mostly because I never know what to write.
2. I love Clark Gable. Okay many of my blogging friends probably don't know who Clark Gable is, but I have always thought he was gorgeous. In high school I bought a full length door poster that was on my bedroom door. A few years ago my mom found the poster. I now have it hanging in my laundry room which is where I spend most of my time!
3. I am a neat freak -- especially about everyone else's stuff! You would not know this right now because I am busy scrapbooking Bryan's mission and my house is a disaster!
4. I like to stay up late. That is one reason I am a night nurse! If I could have my favorite schedule it would be to stay up until about 2 a.m. and sleep in until about 10 a.m. Too bad my children don't let me have that schedule!
5. I like to color. One of the reasons I like being in Primary is that I love to color my visual aides. I have always like to color since I was a kid. I remember one of my first coloring books was all about the "It's A Small World" Ride in Disneyland.
6. I love Disneyland. If I could pick a favorite place to go on vacation it would be to Disneyland. Although I have loved traveling to England and the Middle East. I also look forward to our trip to Eastern Europe.
Okay that is 6 Unspectacular Quirks. Since I am not good at tagging -- if this tag interests you, please feel free to list your quirks and let me know so I can read them.
Bye, Sarah Rose
9 months ago



4 comments:
Lori,
Thanks for being such a good sport!
I am a night owl too & wish the rest of the world was on our schedule. Love the Clark Gable photo.
You are great at doing tags. I knew a few of those things about you, but I will definitely have to see the clark Gable picture in your laundry room next time I come over! And I do know who clark Gable is- one can't grow up in the South and not know the actors from "Gone with the Wind."
One other quick comment- when I came to your blog this time the song that was playing was "Easy Like Sunday Morning"- I am guessing that is wishful thinking because I know your Sundays mornings are anything BUT easy!:)
Lori -
You are so funny! I love Clark Gable also, I have a picture of him as Rhett with Scarlet in my garage. I love that movie. I also like to color and Disneyland is definitely the happiest place on earth. The only thing we don't have in common is I am not all that neat, although I strive to do better. I missed you at SS. See you in two weeks. Hope you are having fun!!!
Post a Comment