Sunday, September 21, 2008

Zeros & Stars!

This has been another busy week,
but the highlights include Zeros & Stars.
The past two Saturday afternoons have been spent
in Cougar Town (Provo's official name on Saturdays)
enjoying BYU Football.
And Zero has a been a big part of those games.
That has been the score for the opposition --
"0"
Way to go Cougars!


Blake received his Star Rank in Boy Scouts this week.
We are very pleased with the hard work
he has put into already be a Star!
I am just excited to know that all we need
to have all 5 boys done is one Life and 2 Eagles
(and one of those Eagles just needs a Board of Review!)

2 comments:

Alison said...

Way to go Blake!!! I'm not quite as excited for you about the Zero stuff...go Bruins! :-) Please don't delete my comment...I do cheer for BYU the rest of the year!

Unknown said...

cudos to your icky cougars. Just wait till November though :) GO UTES!