Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bryan is Returning with Honor!

As you can see by my countdown ~
it is this week that Bryan will be completing his Mission to Hungary.

And this is where Harold and I are going this week!
We will be traveling from one end of Hungary to the other.
I am not sure if I will get to blog for a little while,
but look forward to lots and lots of pictures in the future.
Here is a sample of what we will see!

7 comments:

Maranda said...

Congrats! Have fun in Hungary!

Anonymous said...

have fun- thanks for taking my mom her "stuff":)

Emma said...

Congrats, how exciting! How awesome for you to be able to see where he has served. Have fun.

youreprettytoo said...

I am excited to hear about all your adventures. I saw your in-laws at school lunch today with Gwen. I waved to Harold's dad and I saw him turn to his wife and say, "Who is that?" :)

Laura said...

How exciting. Have a great time.

Melanie said...

I am SO excited for you and for your family!!!
I can't wait for the pictures!!!

Unknown said...

how exciting!!