Sunday, August 16, 2009

1500 PIeces and Most of them Blue!

About a month ago, my nephew started
this jigsaw puzzle at my Mom's house.
My family loves to do jigsaw puzzles, but this one was obnoxious!
All the pieces seemed to be the same shape and color.
One piece would easily fit in many different places.
It became an addition for me --
I kept making excuses to go to my mom's
just to work on the puzzle!
Finally about a week ago, my mom finished the puzzle.
She got it down to nine pieces left and none of them fit.
She then had to search and rescue to get those pieces in the puzzle.
Needless to say we are very pleased that we were able to finish it!

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

Lori it was fun catching up with you and your busy summer. That is cool about the i-pod shuffle. Not so cool about the bike accident. (I am so glad he is ok) I can't wait for S.S. I have really missed it! I will see you soon.

youreprettytoo said...

All three of those things- the puzzle, Brandon's ordination, and Blake's ipod are all great accomplishments! But why didn't you mention your other big event from the weekend?!? I miss you already!