There are now 3 Brockbank students attending BYU. Brandon the newest Brigham Young University Student. Brandon the Freshman Bryan in the College of Accounting Ben the Senior
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
that is just awesome! I want a family picture just like that one someday- (I'm 3 months pregnant with my 6th!) I just keep trying to be like you!!!
I just read you have 3 boys attending BYU and I almost threw up...not because of BYU but how much that must cost. Do you need me to take you to lunch???? :)
4 comments:
that is just awesome! I want a family picture just like that one someday- (I'm 3 months pregnant with my 6th!) I just keep trying to be like you!!!
How exciting...it ALMOST makes me want to say go cougars...but the bruin in me is still holding back! Go BROCKBANKS!
I just read you have 3 boys attending BYU and I almost threw up...not because of BYU but how much that must cost. Do you need me to take you to lunch???? :)
It looks like instaed of making a car payment to Ann every month, now you are making a few payments to Brigham!
Post a Comment