Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Let the Celebrations Begin!

It is not even Gwen's Birthday
and we have already started celebrating!
We had our Prince Family Party
and Gwen had cake and presents . . .
But her best present was . . .
having Grady spend the weekend with her!
Gwen was in her element again
when Amber let Grady come to Utah with Walter.
I don't think she let him walk
because he was in arms continuously.
She really misses the Gunter Family.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday Gwen! You're growing up into such a beautiful young lady! ;-)

Unknown said...

How fun for Gwen. And I'll bet Amber. I wish I had a Gwen for Tanner to fall in love with.

amberjill said...

I didn't realize the family party was for Gwen's birthday! Perfect timing! And the holding him all the time...I'm still trying to undo that! :) Thanks Gwen! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We can't wait to see you at Christmastime!