Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ben & Alyse are Engaged!

After 11 years
we are adding a new member to our family.
Ben & Alyse got engaged today.
Ben got the principal at the school where Alyse teaches
to have her come down to the office.
Ben lined up her students and gave each a rose
and a heart telling her one thing he loves about her.
Each student handed Alyse their flower and heart.
Ben was on his knee in her classroom . . .
when Alyse walked in.
Ben proposed and gave her the ring.
We are so happy to have Alyse as part of our family!
We Love You Alyse.

10 comments:

Bryan said...

Congratulations Ben and Alyse. I'm so excited for both of you.

amberjill said...

HOLY CRAP!! How exciting! Congrats! Does this mean your grandchildren will be born in Virginia?? And that you'll be coming to see me? :)

Brad said...

This is the cutest proposal we have ever seen, movies included. Ben is a stud muffin. Can't wait to meet you Alyse.

Brad & Brooke Christensen

Jessica said...

I'm so excited for Ben! I just can't believe it!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I got the link to this blog from Alyse ( I am a friend from BYU)

WOW< WOW< WOW!!! That is amazing! I love that story- what a FANTASTIC way to propose and Alyse, you look SO SO happy! I am SO SO happy for you! Ben looks like a great guy that comes from a great family! I can't wait to hear/read about all the upcoming wedding plans! Good luck with all the planning! SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!

Anonymous said...

such a cute idea! Congrats Lori- I am freaking out a little cause when I met you I think Ben was 12 or something and now he's getting married! That's wonderful:)

youreprettytoo said...

Congratulations Ben and Alyse! That is the cutest way to propose. Ahhhh-love!

Alison said...

Congratulations...so cute! Let us know when the big day is. We're so happy for you all especially Ben & Alyse! What a cute proposal!

Maranda said...

That is the cutest idea ever!! Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to the family:)

The Petersons said...

Cute, Can't believe you will have a daughter-in-law. Fun way to ask her. Congratulations.