I agree with Michelle! You should be proud of those six eagles! Also your kids all played wonderfully at the recital. I was glad I got to hear them before we took off;)! I told eric you had more say in where you were in the recital because you've had 6 kids take from Ann and i only have 1!
3 comments:
You should be so proud. I'm just proud of you reading this!! You rock! I hope I get the same picture someday:)
I agree with Michelle! You should be proud of those six eagles! Also your kids all played wonderfully at the recital. I was glad I got to hear them before we took off;)! I told eric you had more say in where you were in the recital because you've had 6 kids take from Ann and i only have 1!
That just might be the cheesiest picture I have ever seen....sorry. I had to say it! Congrats though, cheesy or not its pretty amazing.
Post a Comment