We had an amazing Stake Conference last weekend. The talks were inspirational and motivating and it was nice not to have to worry about Primary for one Sunday. One of the speakers talked about this poster. In 1939 it was part of the campaign in Great Britain to help the country stay the course as World War II was beginning.
Life is a little crazy at this time with lots of uncertainties with the economy and world situations. It is hard not to get overly concerned and panicked. I can remember when Desert Storm broke out and I was pregnant with Brandon. I was very nervous about what might happen with this world crisis and our family so small and helpless. I would stay up very late each night watching the fighting and worry.
Over the past 18 years I have weathered many more crises in my life and I have come to learn that I can "Stay Calm and Carry On." I can do this because of my Faith in my Savior Jesus Christ and having the Restored Gospel in my life. How blessed I am.
Bye, Sarah Rose
11 months ago


1 comments:
Amen!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Lori, Happy Birthday to you! I'll be thinking of you all day to day. I'm sure it will be at least 50 times!
Post a Comment