Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MHS Homecoming

A few weeks ago, Brad asked Mandi to the Homecoming Dance.
I thought her answer was one of the
most clever my boys have ever received.
Brad came home from school wearing this shirt.It was covered with "Yes" and "No"
The instructions were to wash it to get the correct answer.
Which we did!
(Brad is almost as cute as Clark Gable
who spends lots of time with me since I live in the laundry room!)
You can see the answer was "YES"
Here is Mandi and Brad before the Dance was last Saturday.
(Her dress was purple, but my camera made it look blue.)
I think Brad had a better time this night
than the night before when the football team lost 57 to 0!

2 comments:

amberjill said...

what a great idea! love it! kids these days...:)

johnson5 said...

I know I never comment but this is good... real good! I'm going to remember this for Micaylee!
Love all the fantastic things going on at the Brockbank house lately.